This delicious snack is so quick and easy to make. You can serve it at parties or have it as a family meal.
All you’ll need is:
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 large mushrooms
- 2 links of italian sausage (casing removed) (Replace with paneer for vegetarian version)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 6 scallions (chopped)
- Some grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Freshly chopped rosemary (keep some sprigs for garnishing)
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove the stems from the mushroom and keep aside.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and add the minced garlic. Sauté it for a minute.
- Add the sausage and crumble it using a wooden spoon. Cook it till it turns brown and then add the scallions.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, add the chopped rosemary, mix well and finally turn off the heat.
- Fill each mushroom generously with this sausage mixture and sprinkle some freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano on top.
- Season them with some salt and pepper and arrange them in a baking dish.
- Bake them for about 20-30 mins. Garnish with some fresh rosemary sprigs before serving.