I am a huge fan of sesame noodles and I invariably order it everytime I find it on the menu of a restaurant. It’s such a simple dish with very few ingredients yet packs a flavorful punch. So here is my take on it:-
Total Time – 10mins
Serves – 4
- 1 packet whole wheat spaghetti (cooked and drained as per the instructions on the packet)
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced or 1tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- 2-3 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 tbsp toasted Sesame Seeds (black or white or both)
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Mix all the ingredients together except the noodles to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the warm noodles and toss to coat.
- Finally sprinkle some sesame and cilantro on top. You can even add some freshly chopped scallions while serving.