This is a great side dish which can be served with drinks or can be had for breakfast as well.
For this you’ll need :
- 1 packet diced mushroom
- 1 loaf of Ciabatta garlic bread
- 1tbsp canola oil
- 2tsp minced Garlic
- 2 split green chilli
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heat the oil in a pan. When its hot, add green chillies and garlic and saute for 2 mins.
- Add the onions. Once the onions turn translucent, add mushrooms.
- Let the mushrooms cook till they start leaving water and shriveling up. Add salt and pepper and cook for another 5-6 mins.
- Turn off the heat, add coriander and mix well. Let it sit for 5 mins.
- Spread the mushroom mix evenly over the bread slices and bake them for 5-7 mins.
Your Mushroom Garlic Toast is ready..:)…
(P.S. : To make it more delicious, you could grate some cheese on top before putting the slices into the oven.)